10 THINGS TO DO AFTER RECEIVING A PROPHETIC WORD
1. Go before the Lord alone after a prophetic word.
2. Appreciate God for what he has declared over you.
3. Come in humble adoration. Some of you feel you’re entitled to prophesy. You feel it is your right.
Was David not a king? It’s not a lack of identity to say ‘who am I?’ it’s understanding reverence.
God reminded David, ‘you were a shepherd before I picked you.’ We need to remember that we are nothing if not for the blood of Jesus.
Anointing is an entrustment, not acquirement.
When you look at Daddy G.O, you’ll see why God loves those who say, ‘who am I?’ He never forgot that God picked him out of Ifewara.
The anointing doesn’t look at the brain but at the heart.
4. You pray it into manifestation. Father, bring it to pass. I trust the Lord. I don’t have faith in my prayer, I have faith in God.
I’m so sure of my future, not because of anything but because God can be trusted. God cannot lie.
If God said it in His word, I believe Him, so I begin to pray it. God can be trusted.
5. After a meeting, go back to the word and dissect everything until you understand it.
6. Document your instructions. One instruction I received is that the Holy Spirit spoke to me and told me that the reason why many people in my generation fail is that they don’t know how to Honor God.
Moses did not see the promised Land because he did not hallo God before the people.
7. Create action plans in line with what you have heard.
8. Change your behavior to a lifestyle that looks like what you have heard in the word. If the word said you will stand on a global stage, why are you not learning how to behave on a global stage?
9. Change your confessions and keep declaring what you have received and never say what is contrary.
10. Give in line with what you have heard.
Cc: P.Daniel Olawande