RCCG OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR FEBRUARY 14, 2022 (PRAYERS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE)
The Topic of Open Heavens for 14th February 2022 Is “Prayers For Your Marriage”
Click Here for Today’s Prayer Points for The RCCG 2022 Prayer and Fasting
MEMORISE: Ecclesiastes 4:9
“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.”
READ: 1 Peter 3:6-7 (KJV)
6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY
If you are not yet married, use the prayer points below to speak into the marriage the Lord will give you soon. However, if you are not planning to get married at all, please pray for the marriages of your relatives, neighbours and members of your local assembly.
1. Thank You Father, for the gift of my spouse and all You have given us as a couple. Thank You for keeping our home and sustaining the love we share. Thank You for not allowing the enemy to steal, kill and destroy this marriage, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, let my marriage glorify You this year. Let people be drawn to You because of my marriage. Use my spouse and I Lord, to rebuild people’s confidence in the marriage institution, in Jesus’ name.
3. In this year, God will use my marriage like never before. God will use me and my spouse mightily for His work, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, every time I call on Your name in this year, please answer me by mercy. Let Your mercy speak for me, my spouse, children and all my loved ones, in Jesus’ name.
5. Sin and disobedience will be far from my home. My spouse and I will not walk in disobedience, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, please reveal Your will for our marriage so that we can please You in all our ways, in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Lord, when you come back, please let me and my family reign with You, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, anything in my marriage that does not align with Your will, please remove it today, in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. Father, in every way, prosper us as a family. Prosper us so we can sponsor Your work on earth. Prosper us so we can be Your Kingdom Treasurers, joyfully financing Your work here on earth, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, I decree that there will be no divorce or separation in my marriage. I decree that my marriage will not fail God, in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. I decree that my spouse and I will live long lives in good health and sound mind with joy, serving the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
12. Your personal prayer points for your marriage.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Hymn 7 – I love this family of God
The open Heavens Devotional is One of The Most Wildly Read Devotionals in The World. It Is Designed to Load You Daily with God’s Word and Keep You Inspired, Encouraged and Uplifted. It Includes Open Heavens Devotionals, Teens Open Heavens Devotionals and Many More…. Read More