TOPIC: WALKING WITH GOD
Read: Deuteronomy 8:1-6
1. All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.
3. And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
4. Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, neither did thy foot swell, these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee.
6. Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.
RCCG Open Heaven For Teens 30th September 2021 | Memorise
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. – Isaiah 28:16
Open Heaven Devotional For Teens 30 September 2021 | Message
Many teenagers think Gods laws are so difficult that it will be impossible to walk with Him like Enoch and other heroes of faith did. Another excuse they give is that, in the time of the heroes of faith, there were fewer sins and distractions such as the internet, social media et cetera. Well, I didnt live then, but I can tell you that in my days as a teenager, there were as many distractions as you have today. You know I often say if I were God, I wouldnt save Adeboye. Had I been on the right track, I wouldnt have needed saving.
However, since I gave my life to Christ, I have not turned back. Believe me, I wish I had given my life to Christ and started my walk with Him earlier than I did.You too can walk with God. All you need to do is to know His ways. You can know His ways when you study His word and do what is written in it. The walk with God starts when you start obeying His word and its not too late to start today. If its working for me, it will work for you.
Point: The journey with God is personal; it is not too late to start yours today.
Bible in One Year: Isaiah 19:1-25 , 20:1-6, 21:1-17; Ephesians 2:1-22
Open Heaven For Teens 30th September 2021 | Hymns
WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD
1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who
will trust and obey.
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
but to trust and obey.
2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear,
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while
we trust and obey.
3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and
4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay,
For the favour He shows,
For the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust
5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in
What He says we will do,
Where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and
Thanks for reading Open Heaven Devotional For Teens 30th September 2021 | Walking With God, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.