Topic : THE HIGHEST BLESSINGS”
Basic Scripture: GENESIS 14
When the Most High God blesses a man, that man becomes qualified to take the highest position available. A man who has been blessed by the Most High has no position with the low and depressed. There is nothing the enemy can do to subdue such a man again.
The blessings of God upon that man will begin to work day and night and lift him up, higher and higher; above the storms of life, above the sorrow and pain, above the bitterness and depression, above the opposition, above the mountains and obstacles. That blessing will lift him higher and higher until he becomes a reference point for God’s blessings and greatness. Hear the words of Melchizedek the priest of the Most High God:
“Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth.” Did you get that? ABRAM was BLESSED because His God is the highest!
No matter what is happening, always remember that YOU ARE BLESSED TOO! Even when you CANNOT SEE IT, just remember that YOU ARE BLESSED this year! Immediately after that encounter, God appeared to Abram in Genesis 15 and gave the promise of becoming a father of many nations. Nothing is more important and valuable to you than the blessings (FAVOUR) of THE MOST HIGH God. Value the blessings of this God more than any other thing.
If the devil robs you of all that you have, make sure that he doesn’t rob you of the revelation of the value of GOD’S BLESSINGS because He is the MOST HIGH! Lift up your hands and declare that the MOST HIGH is your God and YOU ARE BLESSED!
1. Take any song of adoration as led.
2. Pray generally in your own words about any personal lesson learnt from today’s devotional. YOU ARE BLESSED!
3. Father, I receive Your highest blessings upon me; let them work day and night and lift me higher and higher above mediocre things in this generation.
4. Because my God is the MOST HIGH, I refuse to fear! I AM BLESSED AGAINST ALL ODDS! Spirit of the Living God, fill me with a fresh revelation of Your blessings upon me. Help me to reject DEPRESSION and discouragement.
5. Pray for everyone who sowed seeds during the 21-day fasting programme. Loose their harvest.
6. Pray about today seriously as led now. LOOSE YOUR 2021 BLESSINGS!
Our Daily Manna also known as ODM is written by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe. It is a daily devotional booklet that started in the form of a Daily prayer guide for church members and brethren in a form of two printed sheets.