TOPIC: PRAYERS FOR MARRIAGES
“Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.” – (Colossians 4:2)
READ: Matthew 18:18-20 (KJV)
1. Father, thank You for my marriage. Thank You for sustaining, protecting and blessing my home, in Jesus’name.
2. Father, please let Your presence never leave my home, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, please uproot every plant You have not planted in my home, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, please help me and my spouse to win souls for You daily, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, whatever will make my spouse miss Heaven, let it be uprooted today, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, please bless my spouse and enlarge our territory, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, let my marriage glorify You like never before. Please, let Your glory fill my home, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, please keep all forms of evil far from my home, in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, please provide the right husband or wife, as the case may be, for all Your children that are due to be married, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, please grant every home victory over all the attacks of the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, please open the wombs of all Your children that are married and are seeking Your face for fruitfulness, in Jesus’ name.
12. Your special prayer points for your marriage and all the homes around you.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: