TOPIC: REVOKING EVIL PRONOUNCEMENTS (III)
Fire Scripture: 1 Samuel 2:30-34
Memory Verse: Isaiah 54:17 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
Motivational Quote: The weapons of destruction can only be tamed by the spirit filled with the word of God.
Prophetic Word: I command every evil tongue on assignment in your life to be cut off, in the name of Jesus.
Revoking evil pronouncements should not be taken lightly. Evil pronouncements are like satanic prophecies. They can also be likened to satanic barrier placed on the victim’s paths that he can never cross over. Evil pronouncements are like putting an embargo on something which says, “No go area.” Good things will be suspended in such a life; the good that has already been received will be wasted.
The victim will be compelled to go back to ground zero. Dearly beloved, words have spirit and life; they can operate in a life for hundreds of years unless they are revoked. If you do not revoke them, they will continue to operate from one generation to another. The world was created by the power of the word.
Therefore, you can make your world what you want it to be. Your word can create a glorious life for you or destroy it. 1 Samuel 22:19-21 says, because Ahimelech helped David, Saul had all the priests in the priest city of Nob killed and Abiathar was the only one who escaped amongst the eighty – five persons that were killed and he followed David.
However, in 1 Kings 2:26-27, Abiathar was supposed to be made the high priest, but Solomon thrust out Abiathar from being priest unto the Lord; that he might fulfill the word of the Lord, which he spake concerning the house of Eli in Shiloh (1 Samuel 2:27-36).
Near the end of his life, Abiathar, a man who had been wining and dining with kings and nobles, went back to the village from the city to begin to till the ground because of evil pronouncements. He went from glory to shame and disgrace. Dear reader of this devotional, I have good news for you today – Romans 8:2 tells us that there is another law that can destroy the law of evil pronouncements. Hold on to it.
1. O God, arise and redeem my life from evil words, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any serpentine tongue assigned against me, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any power pronouncing shame and disgrace into my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Tap root of evil pronouncements in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every wicked word spoken against me, back fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Evil pattern assigned against my generation through evil words, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Words spoken to make me commit errors and mistakes, die now, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Prov. 16; Prov. 17; Prov. 18