TOPIC: CALLED TO PRODUCE FRUITS
MEMORY VERSE: John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye could go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatsoever ye shall ask of the father in my name, he may give it to you.
Fruit bearing is the hallmark of a Christian.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY.
Your fruit shall point others to heaven, in the name of Jesus.
FIRE SCRIPTURE: John 15:1-8
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 4 – 6; 2 Corinthians 6 – 7
Praise & Worship
- John Hagee Devotional 21 February 2023 – Tuesday
- Prophetic Word For Today 21 February 2023 | Tuesday
- Dr. Charles Stanley 21 February 2023 In Touch Daily Devotional
God’s desire is for us to bring forth fruits and more fruits. But what kind of fruit are we called to bear? We are called to bear the fruit of Christian character and godly conduct. What does it mean to bear fruit? In John 15:2, the Bible states that every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth. As Christians, we should be willing to endure some painful seasons of our lives. Doing this makes us to become more productive for Him. This is called longsuffering.
There is always a reward on every fruit you produce spiritually. Bearing fruit enhances our spiritual growth. We must be always ready to remove anything that will not allow the fruit of the Spirit to manifest in our lives.
The book of Galatians 5:22-23 sums up the character that relates to the Holy Spirit and will result in bearing fruit in Christ. The Scriptural passage identifies the fruit of the Spirit as love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness and faith. Beloved, if you bear fruit, you will love people and win them to Christ. Jesus Christ is the Vine and we are His branches. John 15:9 encourages us to abide in Jesus because He loves us. Producing fruit is part of the commandments that the Lord Jesus Christ gave to us.
- UCB Word For Today 21 February 2023 || Let God Lead You
- The Upper Room Devotional for 21st February 2023
He said, “I command you that you love one another.” Bearing fruit means loving other people. It also means letting the love which we constantly receive from Christ flow through us and to others for their benefits. When you produce much fruit, you bring nourishment and refreshment to others.
Many people benefit from Christians that produce godly fruits. Are you a fruit-bearing Christian? Do not relent! Keep being fruitful! If you have not been fruitful, I encourage you to be faithful to God and produce fruits for His kingdom.
1) My Father, make my life an all-season fruit-bearing tree, in the name of Jesus.
2) I will bear good fruits, in the name of Jesus.
3) The enemy will not harvest my fruits, in the name of Jesus.
1) My Father, make me fruitful in Your kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
2) I will serve the Lord successfully, in the name of Jesus
3) I overcome spiritual and physical barrenness, by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
4) My health and strength will not fail me. I shall bear good fruit, in the name of Jesus.