SIMPLE THINGS THAT MAKE MEN ETERNALLY RELEVANT IN THE KINGDOM BY PASTOR DANIEL OLAWANDE(P DANIEL)
The things that makes one relevant in God’s kingdom for a long time and for life to the level of leaving a Legacy on earth are not the big things but the small small things done consistently.
The simple old things have not changed, we are the ones looking for new deep things, the old simple things are deep enough and have been proven over and over again
The simple things are so simple, so I will state a few
1. Genuine salvation
2. Integrity in words, character, actions
3. Daily prayer schedule (especially in tongues)
4. Daily word study and daily obeying and practicing and living out the scriptures
5. Consistent life of purity, chastity, consecration
6. Daily consistent fellowship with the Holy Ghost
7. Total reliance and dependence on the Holy Ghost.
8. Daily heart and burden for the things of the Kingdom
9. Daily Heart and act of service and humility
10. Consistently doing what God has called you to do with focus, avoid all forms of distraction
11. Live a day at a time, live a life of daily Christianity
12. Establish genuine kingdom relationships (genuine kingdom friends) and service those relationships regularly
13. Marry correctly to a kingdom minded partner.
14. Daily sharpen your spiritual senses and develop yourself by reading anointed kingdom materials and listening to tapes, also attend conferences regularly to get refreshed
15. Have a spiritual father, mentor, have a spiritual family or tribe where you get refreshed
16. Don’t try to impress or prove a point, don’t be under pressure, just be consistent and genuine, don’t compare yourself with anyone, don’t measure your life by another person.
17. Be faithful and accountable
18. Never outgrow spiritual authority, corrections and counsel
19. Do only what God ask you to do, say only what He wants you to say, go only where He wants you to go
20. Walk in love, love men, avoid the sins of the heart such as strife, envy, bitterness, anger, offenses etc. Walk in love
21. Consistently seek God’s mercy
I see a burning generation