RCCG OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL NOVEMBER 6, 2021 (DRAMA – FREE- LIFE)
TOPIC: DRAMA-FREE LIFE
Read: John 11:35-44
35. Jesus wept.
36. Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!
37. And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?
38. Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.
39. Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
40. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
41. Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
42. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
43. And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
44. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with grave clothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
Memorise: “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” Ephesians 6:10
Women and girls generally are referred to as “weaker vessels” because we often respond to situations emotionally rather than tactically. However, when I discovered the likes of women like Esther, Deborah, Hannah and Ruth in the Bible, I knew I must become different also. These women had reasons to excuse the unpleasant situations in their time and blame it on something or someone, but instead, rose up as warriors and took their destinies in their hands.
No one celebrates weakness; its okay to cry when life throws a bad situation at you but its not okay to remain in that state. Those who cannot control their emotions usually lack spiritual sight. They see the world turning against them and easily tag anyone around them as enemies.
You can have a drama-free life if you turn to the Lord today to build you up in the spirit because the spiritual controls the physical. Your soul must be trained to observe both the spiritual and the physical. Stop referring to yourself as an emotional being. God has given us all emotions but He wants us to be in control of them. Even Jesus wept in John 11:35 but thereafter, He raised His dead friend Lazarus. Emotions give you personality, they should never make you a weakling.
Point: Father, please help me to respond appropriately to every situation life brings my way.
Bible in One Year: Jeremiah 43:1-13, Jeremiah 44:1-30, Jeremiah 45:1-5, Hebrews 3:1-19
Open Heaven Devotional For Teens 6 November 2021 | Hymns
ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER
1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
I surrender all, I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.
2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!
Thank you for your time in reading Today’s Open Heaven Teens 6th November 2021 | Drama-free Life