Open Heaven 1st October 2021 Prayers (New Month)
1. Lord, we thank You for all the nations of the world. Father, in our nation, let there be light. Please, bring an end to every darkness in Jesus name. Let Your light shine so every darkness of poverty, corruption, stagnation and backwardness can come to an end swiftly, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, take over our nation. Set it aflame with the fire of revival in Jesus’ name. Let revival break out in our nation, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, please rid our land of every evil. Lord, please raise an army of great leaders that will fight and overcome all the ills in this nation – not with physical weapons but with Your grace and righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
4. Lord, expose all those troubling our nation from the east, west, south and the north. Let all those who have made up their minds to trouble our nation be exposed and disgraced, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, please put an end to the violence and bloodshed in our nation, in Jesus’ name. Heal our land and have mercy on us, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, let peace reign in our nation and let us begin to prosper more and more, in Jesus’ name. Please make our country great, in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, we cancel every satanic agenda against our nation, in Jesus’ name. No weapon formed against our nation will prosper, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, please visit our nation with many blessings. Lord, open the windows of heaven and pour out great blessings on our nation, in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, let there be unity in our country. Take away every iota of disunity, in Jesus’ name. Let us stop fighting one another, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, let the policies of our nation favour the Church of God. Let Churches thrive in all the nations of the world, in Jesus’ name.
11. Lord, help the leaders of this nation to lead righteously and with the fear of God in Jesus’ name.
12. Your personal prayers for your nation.
THANKSGIVING: Father, we give You all the glory over our great nation. We thank You for all that You do for us as a nation.
HYMNAL: HYMN 3 – BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE
1. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.
2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord,
On earth and in heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word;
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.
3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.
4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.
5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!