MFM MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR JANUARY 11, 2022 (IS CHRIST IN YOUR VESSEL? 3)
TOPIC: IS CHRIST IN YOUR VESSEL? 3
MEMORY VERSE: ZEPHANIAH 3:17- The LORD your God is among you; He is mighty to save. He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you with His love; He will rejoice over you with singing.
Motivational Quotes: Those who have Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour have everything they will not lack anything good.
Prophetic Word: I decree that the miracle-working God will visit you today in the name of Jesus
Fire Scriptures: Matthew 8: 23-27
Having Christ as your saviour, Lord and captain is the greatest privilege that heaven can give to you as a believer. Those who have Christ in their vessel will never lack anything good or to be stranded. This is because Jesus is the God of all possibilities. That is why Sarah at 90 years old could conceive and have Isaac; Hannah’s womb that was shut for many years was opened and the one who was described as barren for several years had six glorious children, including Samuel, the notable prophet of God.
Christ presence at the marriage feast in Cana Galilee made a positive difference. The Bible says that the celebrants invited Jesus. When the wine finished unexpectedly, Jesus’ saved the day, turned water to wine and saved the party from being flop as well as the celebrants from embarrassment. in Acts 12, King Herod had remanded Peter in prison, planning to kill him as he did James, however, Jesus send his angel to deliver Peter.
When Jesus is in your vessel, the lion of Satan will not be able to devour you. He shut the mouth of lion for Daniel, the roaring seeking whom he may devour will find you untouchable in Jesus name. when Jesus is in your vessel the fire appeared for you by furnace and saved Meshach, Shedrach and Abednego the fire could not burn of harm them. In the same vein, as you make your captain this year and beyond, He will be your ever present help in trouble. He will keep and preserve you and your family, in Jesus name. The ship of your life will not capsize and the vehicle of your destiny will not crash, in the name of Jesus.
1. Father, use me for Your glory this year and beyond, in the name of Jesus.
2. This year, God will make a way for me where there seems to be no way, in the name of Jesus.
3. 0 God, arise and perfect all that concerns me, in the name of Jesus.
4. My Father, make crooked places straight and rough places smooth for me, in the
name of Jesus.
5. I shall not get drowned in the ocean of life, in the name of Jesus.
6. 0 Lord, by Your power, keep me standing, uphold me to the end in the name of Jesus.
7. 0 God, arise and command Your blessings upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
Bible for a Year: Gen 24
Matthew: 9:14-38. Psalm 8:1-9