DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MARCH 7, 2022 (SIMPLY UNFATHOMABLE)
The Topic of Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for 7th March 2022 Is “SIMPLY UNFATHOMABLE “
Text: Psalm 19:1-6
1. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5. Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it; and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
KEY VERSE: Psalm 19:1
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.”
Click here to read yesterday teaching by Pastor Kumuyi
DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY
One evening, a young man was taken to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in a West African country for the first time in his life. In the distance, the mild glow of the setting sun cast its rays upon the low waves close to the lad. He stood in awe. Finally, after a spell of speechlessness, the boy asked his guide, “Is there an engine under the waters causing the water to move like that?” His elderly guide went on to explain that it was the unfathomable Designer of the universe at work.
The psalmist is also intimidated by the great works of creation. As he adores their Maker, he picks the elements one by one as a mark of honour to the Almighty who fashioned them into the order and beauty in which we find them. But the psalmist goes beyond saluting these phenomenal spectacles. He says these works of God themselves hail their Designer. Thus, our Creator does not leave Himself without witnesses to His matchless craft.
This challenges man, the crown of all God’s handiwork, not only to emulate nature by acknowledging His love and essence, but also to submit totally to His injunctions to appreciate Him. Man who was formed in the image of God enjoys more of His blessedness than the sun, moon, stars, sea and hills. But they still “declare the glory of God… [while] the firmament sheweth his handywork.”
The most outstanding way to esteem our Lord’s love for us and surpass what nature does is to meekly accept God’s plan of salvation and praise Him for even preparing an infinitely better abode for us hereafter. We must also propagate His glory to others so that they can worship the wonderful Creator.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Let nature inspire you to serve your Maker.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Daily Mannais the daily devotional of the Deeper Christian Life Bible Ministry (DCLM). It is an extraction of God’s Word designed to draw the sincere seeker closer to God on a daily basis through an insightful exposition and analysis of God’s Word. Read More…