DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR JULY 15, 2022 (BLESSING FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE)
TOPIC : “BLESSING FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE“
Text: Joshua 19:24-39
24. And the fifth lot came out for the tribe of the children of Asher according to their families.
25. And their border was Helkath, and Hali, and Beten, and Achshaph,
26. And Alammelech, and Amad, and Misheal; and reacheth to Carmel westward, and to Shihorlibnath;
27. And turneth toward the sunrising to Bethdagon, and reacheth to Zebulun, and to the valley of Jiphthahel toward the north side of Bethemek, and Neiel, and goeth out to Cabul on the left hand,
28. And Hebron, and Rehob, and Hammon, and Kanah, even unto great Zidon;
29. And then the coast turneth to Ramah, and to the strong city Tyre; and the coast turneth to Hosah; and the outgoings thereof are at the sea from the coast to Achzib;
30. Ummah also, and Aphek, and Rehob; twenty and two cities with their villages.
31. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Asher according to their families, these cities with their villages.
32. The sixth lot came out to the children of Naphtali, even for the children of Naphtali according to their families.
33. And their coast was from Heleph, from Allon to Zaanannim, and Adami, Nekeb, and Jabneel, unto Lakum; and the outgoings thereof were at Jordan;
34. And then the coast turneth westward to Aznothtabor, and goeth out from thence to Hukkok, and reacheth to Zebulun on the south side, and reacheth to Asher on the west side, and to Judah upon Jordan toward the sunrising.
35. And the fenced cities are Ziddim, Zer, and Hammath, Rakkath, and Chinnereth,
36. And Adamah, and Ramah, and Hazor,
37. And Kedesh, and Edrei, and Enhazor,
38. And Iron, and Migdalel, Horem, and Bethanath, and Bethshemesh; nineteen cities with their villages.
39. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Naphtali according to their families, the cities and their villages.
KEY VERSE: Joshua 19:39
“This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Naphtali according to their families, the cities and their villages.”
In a certain African country, a man looked over a large tract of uncultivated thick forest that stretched endlessly into the distance and concluded that God might still be in the business of creation. He thought God is still creating more land to accommodate man’s insatiable appetite. He did not take into consideration the word of God that “on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made” (Genesis 2:2). He would not have to work again to add or subtract from what He concluded “was very good.”
The Lord had a long shot of several centuries to come when men and women would spread all over the earth to fulfil His command: “Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it…” (Genesis 1:28). So, as Joshua shared the lands in the Promised Land, there was enough for every tribe among the children of Israel. None of the offspring of Jacob was left out.
God makes conditional promises, as He did to Abraham that his descendants would be “as the stars of heaven, and as the sand… upon the sea shore…” because he obeyed His voice. Joshua and Caleb along with others who obeyed God made it to the land flowing with “milk and honey” while it was a sorrowful end for the rebels among them.
Today, the Lord is willing to supply the physical and spiritual needs of those who would believe in Him regardless of the difficulties in our present world. Christians must faithfully queue behind Jesus Christ as He leads us to heaven for the everlasting riches He has preserved for us.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Man cannot abort the plan of God to bless His people.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Daily Manna is the daily devotional of the Deeper Christian Life Bible Ministry (DCLM). It is an extraction of God’s Word designed to draw the sincere seeker closer to God on a daily basis through an insightful exposition and analysis of God’s Word.