TOPIC: SERVE GOD FAITHFULLY
TEXT: Romans 3:1-8(NKJV)
1. What advantage then has the Jew, or what [is] the profit of circumcision?
2. Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God.
3. For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?
4. Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: “That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged.”
5. But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? [Is] God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.)
6. Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world?
7. For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?
8. And [why] not [say,] “Let us do evil that good may come”? — as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just.
Old and New Testament saints served God in faithfulness. Today. we sit where they sat, entrusted with the oracles of God! God demands the same faithfulness from us. We cannot do otherwise. A faithless wife is a big disgrace to her husband and parents. A person can be in the church and still remain a spiritual vagabond and spiritual bastard – disconnected from God because of the neglect of God’s words. Nonetheless, we must know this: A person’s faithlessness will never nullify the faithfulness of God.
God remains truthful though every man be false, for He is justified in His words. “if we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself” (2 Tim. 2:13). Daniel was a faithful servant. Moses was faithful in all God’s house. They were people of like passion like us. So, let us emulate them and be faithful. God will reward faithfulness, ‘… well done, good and faithful servant (Matt. 25:23). Great is the faithfulness of God!
Prayer: God, please help me to be faithful in all things in our house in. Jesus ‘Name. Amen.
Thank you for your time in reading Today’s Anglican Daily Fountain 18th September 2021 – Serve God Faithfully. God bless you!